Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jin Jing: to torch snatched from my hands from my body unless climb past


Jin Jing: to torch snatched from my hands from my body unless climb past



Jin Jing face sudden shocks, without fear, tightly holding hands with the torch, at the same time showing his face still proud of dignity. She used her body of the disabled defend the Olympic spirit of flooding, this picture touched the hearts of all present.
In Paris on the 7th of the torch relay, the torch female disabled athletes fear Jin Jing "Tibet independence" elements snatch assault, courageously defend the dignity of the deeds of the Olympic torch was deeply touched by all the love China, the people concerned about the Olympic Games. Beijing Olympic Games in a telephone interview with the official website, the brave girl, snatched from my hand to torch the bodies unless I climb from the past.

Jin Jing in the end about 1:20 pm local time, and began the third in the Paris bar torch relay. Jin Jing in a telephone interview with the official website, in the relay her in the process, there is a time of confusion in the transfer of the torch and they are very unsafe. There is a police presence around their own little time, a lot of "Tibet independence" elements-抢.
"Later, the situation has become increasingly serious, until the torch from抢row over robbed three times, the most powerful three to four抢when I lumbar whole person Laitou With knee twisting your neck, tightly holding the torch from I the last of the people close to me, hit me directly, and looting my torch, "Jin Jing introduced. Not lit the torch in her hands, probably nearly 40 minutes, after which ignited took about 10 minutes.
Jin Jing said he encountered such a dangerous situation absolute Fuku. First in the passing of the torch to the road so difficult, it also reflects the value of our transmission. And the Olympic flame is not in my hands lost, the torch is not in my hands to throw. Students on both sides of the road to see the support he was very moved. In the face of saboteurs who interference, their faces and facial expression is the cold. "I was to give them a message you want to torch snatched from my hands, my body unless climb from the past," said Jin Jing

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers