Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For the Tibetan name: Chengdu Jiuyanqiao homicide purely fabrications

For the Tibetan name: Chengdu Jiuyanqiao homicide purely fabrications !!!!! Although we do not expect changes in the attitude of the Tibetan, but I want to report this is not stripping the bark: 1, the text of the author, said that U-Aba Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in Sichuan is the license plate. I would like to tell him is that the world did not have Sichuan's Aba Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture only ~ ~ ~ even if he is misdirected, but also to clear the investigation say! 2, Aba place is not very great, and all the county what kind of good cars, more or less know that some young people. The plateau is located in Aba, Toyota V8 to the many; basic BMW Z4 heard said, because it simply does not fit in Aba open. Even Benz such Keswick Northern Lights in Aba, there are only a few Jiuzhaigou county, but are buses. (Of course Aba Bentley, Hummer such Keswick Northern Lights, many, but are welcome to Jiuzhai Paradise) 3, Chengdu and other places many people, in order to escape a Bridge Rd costs are pegged to the licence-U. Chengdu in Sichuan U streets of speeding cars, such as the Z4 chassis than at the end of a car, simply can not be Aba! 4, the author fabricated the issue of language is full of loopholes. "For several Kazakhstan (immediately) throw up several Kazakh walk", in my impression, Aba had not been heard of these people are using the language. For Kazakhstan, throw up these dialects, should belong to Chengdu people? " "I can be a good vehicle hit you, I have money you can play" in Aba should not be so arrogant super-sister ... yes, we have spread in a circle. PS: If there really such arrogant woman, no matter what nationality, killing not pity! 5, this will be very crucial. Because I have a lot of Tibetan friends, often in the vicinity of Jiuyanqiao entertainment pastime. Things on the night, a dozen or so of them in the 0.1 discotheques, bars that have Yedao Aba people have time after fighting in the past. Found at the scene to fight those who are not familiar with the voices, faces, not Tibetan, have left. (It is said that they went to the scene, those of the absolute superiority of those beaten is not retaliate ... room for play is not very exciting, even they did not see the interest, leave) Author: 222.214.9 .* 2007-9-11 23:08 back this statement -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ 2 replies: Tibetan name: Chengdu Jiuyanqiao homicide purely fabrications !!!!! After investigating: Z4 is the hegemonic Beijing G licence is the licence-U But there are two woman ~ ~ but they are not Tibetan is Sichuanese `~ ~ ~ ~ This is a self-righteous rich, and the trial of strength between the people of Chengdu, the Tibetan been wronged! Author: 222.214.9 .* 2007-9-11 23:10 back this statement -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ 4 replies: Tibetan name: Chengdu Jiuyanqiao homicide purely fabrications !!!!! In any case, the Tibetan some time indeed it is not very reasonable. I remember a Tibetan vendors, the sale of copper is done. We only enterprise procurement of copper processing materials, and he is impossible to do business, the big deal is I who he introduced to the vendors, but also see I have no time to withdraw and conditions introduced. Company to find me, I say, the meeting is very clear. 1:00 results of a telephone call me out the sauna, I was uncomfortable sleep. I received the phone and told him very politely, very late tomorrow, I would also like to go to work, what happened to our group and talk tomorrow. Jiuye not know is not more, to say something that, say, we look down upon their Han Chinese Tibetans and so on. Huabudouji I think, I linked a few perfunctory phone. Has been a fierce attack, I did not control, finally, I also received, he did not know withdraw their children were shouting to me call me directly on the link. Then immediately shut down, the next day I came to the servicemen bear. In the lobby, there are many people in the study tour group inside, you have to say that these rebates are more can it say. Labour really good depressed, the people still do not know that I asked him to the miscellaneous son. From now on I do not see this provider of regret to tell him phone numbers. Really good regret see this provider. Also on the University of time, these Tibetan students studying never really seriously, drink rotten day fight to destroy all their wine. Of course, I said those words may think that I am biased, but these are my true encounter Author: lijun0485 2007-9-11 23:22 back this statement

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers